Estate planning is one of those awkward tasks that most people avoid.
While this is understandable, the consequences of not having an adequate estate plan can create significant uncertainty, distress and cost to your family.
We invite you to talk to us about your general concerns. We would be happy to take your personal instructions on how you want your estate dealt with in the event you are unable to manage it yourself or upon your death……then leave all the work, stress and hassle with HTG Partners.
We will liaise with your solicitor and / or financial planner to complete your estate planning wishes. If you don’t have a solicitor then you can use our preferred legal service provider.
HTG Partners can facilitate the whole estate planning process inclusive of:
- Wills & Probate
- Testamentary Trusts
- Living Wills:
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Guardianship
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Issues:
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Reversionary and Non-Reversionary Pensions
- Accounting and tax considerations on death
- Tax Effective Estate Planning
- Life and Risk Insurance