HTG Partners offers a complete range of corporate secretarial services to companies which are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), and National Stock Exchange (NSX). Whether you require a full support package or some additional support and advice during peak reporting periods, we can address your corporate secretarial needs.
Compliance and Administrative Services would include:
- Preparation and ASX / NSX lodgement of periodic disclosure company announcements, including quarterly, half yearly, preliminary final report and annual reports;
- Preparation and ASX / NSX lodgement of continuous disclosure announcements, including information regarding a reorganisation of capital by way of issue or buy-backs or options, immediate notice of material information; changes to directors and directors holdings, service agreements with key management personnel etc
- Drafting the notice of meeting and resolutions to be put to shareholders; and
- Assistance at Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders, by preparation of the attendance register, reviewing proxies, counting votes by way of hands or by poll.
We can also assist in:
- Formulating and reviewing Board Charters, Corporate Governance Policies and Securities Trading Policies;
- Establishing compliance policies and processes of the company’s constitution, legislation, key contracts etc.
- Liaison with your auditors and legal counsel;
- Advice on the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules;and
- The provision of ad hoc support to company secretaries and directors.