Corporate Secretarial Services to Listed Corporations (ASX & NSX)
HTG Partners offers a complete range of corporate secretarial services to companies which are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), and National Stock Exchange (NSX). Whether you require a full support package or some additional support and advice during peak reporting periods, we can address your corporate secretarial needs.
Compliance and Administrative Services would include:
- Preparation and ASX / NSX lodgement of periodic disclosure company announcements, including quarterly, half yearly, preliminary final report and annual reports;
- Preparation and ASX / NSX lodgement of continuous disclosure announcements, including information regarding a reorganisation of capital by way of issue or buy-backs or options, immediate notice of material information; changes to directors and directors holdings, service agreements with key management personnel etc
- Drafting the notice of meeting and resolutions to be put to shareholders; and
- Assistance at Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders, by preparation of the attendance register, reviewing proxies, counting votes by way of hands or by poll.
We can also assist in:
- Formulating and reviewing Board Charters, Corporate Governance Policies and Securities Trading Policies;
- Establishing compliance policies and processes of the company’s constitution, legislation, key contracts etc.
- Liaison with your auditors and legal counsel;
- Advice on the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules;and
- The provision of ad hoc support to company secretaries and directors.
Would you like to talk more about corporate secretarial services?
Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CA)
Registered Company Auditor
Graduate Diploma in Finance & Investment
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)