Financial Statements (Company) Audits
We are Registered Company, Registered Union and Registered Superannuation Auditors and provide audit opinions for:
- Companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and National Stock Exchange (NSX)
- Indigenous Corporations with specific reporting requirements under the CATSI Act
- Foreign Controlled Companies
- Companies that are considered Reporting Entities, due to the number and type of users of their financial information
- Companies that are deemed Disclosing Entities under the Corporations Act
- Large Proprietary Companies that due to their size require a Corporations Law based audit
- State and Federally Registered Unions and Organisations
We provide an interactive audit service using a risk based audit methodology that is efficient and cost effective.
We receive enquiries from Boards that seek an alternative to the large Perth and West Perth based audit firms, whereby we provide continuity of audit staff, time efficiencies and significant cost savings.
We place emphasis on our Management Reporting so as the client obtains a commercial value from the findings and recommendations stemming from our audit.
We have experience in the following Industry Sectors
Would you like to talk more about financial statements audits?
Fellow of the Certified Practicing Accountants of Australia (FCPA)
Certified Taxation Advisor
Registered Company Auditor
Registered Superannuation Auditor
Registered Tax Agent
Bachelor of Business (Accounting)