Compliance and Other Assurance
In addition to the audit of financial statements we are able to provide assurance over specific areas, transactions, compliance plans to ensure clients meet their external obligations and provide a level of assurance to those charged with governance.
We can provide an independent assessment of processes and controls and report back to the board or management any shortcomings identified and provide practical, timely recommendations for improvement.
Examples of some of the services include:
- Grant acquittal audits;
- Solvency Audits;
- Australian Financial Service Licence FS71 audits;
- Management Investment Schemes – Compliance Plans;
- Variable outgoing audits under the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreement Act;
- Agreed upon procedure audits;
- Registered Training Organisation audits; and
- Pre-acquisition audits.
Would you like to talk more about compliance and other assurance?
Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CA)
Registered Company Auditor
Graduate Diploma in Finance & Investment
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)